It's #GivingTuesday - do something today for the people and causes that matter most to you! #GivingTuesday (2nd December) is a global day of giving. After the sales of Black Friday and the online shopping boom on Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday is an opportunity to come together to show the world why it’s good to give.
CMV Action what to say a HUGE thank you to our fundraisers, volunteers and supporters for all your help in 2014. With 2 to 3 babies being damaged by CMV every day, we are working very hard to raise awareness and change lives.
It’s very heartwarming to think how ALL of you are now part of our journey - we thank you again and think it's pretty special.
HOW YOU CAN KEEPING HELPING:
Donate: Text CMVA14 £5 to 70070 to donate now. Or if you’d like to donate a different amount, change the amount in the text. Read all the ways to donate online at www.cmvaction.org.uk/get-involved/donate-us
Volunteer: Do you think you could help CMV Action in 2015? Why not drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
Fundraise: Have you checked out our wonderful fundraisers on http://cmvaction.org.uk/get-involved/fundraisers? Have a look at our events or fundraising ideas on our website. Is 2015 the year for you?
Raise Awareness: Start those important conversations about CMV. Share your story on our website and facebook page. Help us change lives.
The administration and management of our charity is carried out entirely by trustees and volunteers with a wide range of professional expertise.
Fundraising money goes directly to:
• Helping our volunteer support advisors to support more families as they receive a CMV diagnosis
• Printed support materials for parents
• Resources for health professionals
• Public awareness campaigns
• £10 will mean we can print another 2 information packs for parents struggling to come to terms with a diagnosis
• £20 will cover the cost of a resource pack for health professionals
• £50 will contribute to next year's awareness campaigns and education of Health Care Professionals, campaigns
CMV is more common than Down's Syndrome, Toxoplasmosis and Spina Bfida but with you help, we can carry on our incredibly important work.