We are extremely grateful for all donations made to our charity, every penny counts.
Whether you are collecting money from an event or making a one off donation, don't forget to tell us about your event or donation so we can thank you properly.
There are a number of ways you can donate to CMV Action:
- Donate Now Instant one-off donation - Click here to donate through our website or via the dedicated Virgin Money Giving website.
- Monthly donation - through Virgin Money Giving or Paypal, you can cancel at any time.
Use your paypal account. If you have a paypal account, this is another quick and convenient way to make your donation to CMV Action. In the paypal site, select "send money" and select that you are sending money to friends and family. Send your donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Through a Facebook Fundraiser - click on Fundraiser and then choose CMV Action in the charity section
- Through our Facebook Page, click on the blue Donate button. www.facebook.com/CMVAction
- Shop Through Amazon Smile - Choose CMV Action as your charity - .05% of eligible purchases will be given to the charity.
A little goes a long way at CMV Action
CMV is one of the leading causes of birth defects in the UK yet nobody knows about it. With just a small donation to CMV Action you can help us to raise awareness through:
- Printed support materials for parents
- Resources for health professionals
- Public awareness campaigns
Your donation will help us share education materials and deliver campaigns that can change lives.
- £10 will mean we can support parents struggling to come to terms with a diagnosis
- £25 will cover the cost of a resource pack for health professionals
- £50 will contribute to this year's media campaign
Leaving a Legacy
Legacies make the world of difference to charities.
We appreciate that family and loved ones always come first when it comes to considering your will. After ensuring that this is the case, we hope that you will consider leaving a gift to CMV Action. Click here to find out more about leaving a legacy