CMV Action is part of the CMV Advisory Group.
Its members are:
- Professor Mike Sharland: Professor of Peadiatric Infectious Diseases, St George's University of London
- Professor Paul Griffiths: Professor of Virology at University College London
- Professor Paul Heath: Professor in Paediatric Infectious Diseases, St George’s University of London
- Dr Seilesh Khadambari: Clinical Research Fellow, Paediatric Infectious Diseases Research Group, St George's University of London
- Dr Sue Luck
- Ms Simone Walter: Consultant in Audiovestibular Medicine
- Ms Claire Atkinson
- Ms Caroline Star: CMV Action
CMV Action's support service benefits from the advice and expertise of our Medical Advisors
Dr Chrissie Jones.
Dr Chrissie Jones is an Associate Professor in Paediatric Infectious Diseases and Immunology at the University of Southampton within the Faculty of Medicine. She has a particular interest in prevention of transmission of infection from mothers to their infants. She is active in research, teaching and clinical work.
Professor Asma Khalil is a Professor of Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine at St. George’s Hospital, University of London. Asma maintains a busy clinical role in obstetrics and Fetomaternal Medicine, as well as in research and teaching. She has led on the RCOG impact paper on congenital CMV infection and the recent ISUOG guideline on congenital infections.