CMV Action is part of the CMV Advisory Group.
Its members are:
- Professor Mike Sharland: Professor of Peadiatric Infectious Diseases, St George's University of London
- Professor Paul Griffiths: Professor of Virology at University College London
- Professor Paul Heath: Professor in Paediatric Infectious Diseases, St George’s University of London
- Dr Seilesh Khadambari: Clinical Research Fellow, Paediatric Infectious Diseases Research Group, St George's University of London
- Dr Sue Luck
- Ms Simone Walter: Consultant in Audiovestibular Medicine
- Ms Claire Atkinson
- Ms Caroline Star: CMV Action
CMV Action's support service benefits from the advice and expertise of our Medical Advisor Dr Chrissie Jones.
Dr Chrissie Jones is a Clinical Lecturer in Paediatric Infectious Diseases at St George’s, University of London. She has a particular interest in prevention of transmission of infection from mothers to their infants. She is active in research, teaching and clinical work.