Family Christmas Card Project
CMV Action, with the help of Rebecca Blinkhorn, are running a Christmas Card competition for all our lovely children and their siblings.
Your child creates a Christmas design, submits it to Cauliflower Cards Ltd and one of our lovely patrons will select 2 winners. These designs will then be made in to Christmas cards and sold to our members and hopefully anyone and everyone they know!
Sorry we can’t make cards for all the individual designs but we might do that next year if we get a good response now. So, please get painting!!!
Artwork must be submitted to:
Cauliflower Cards (CMV Action),
- Artwork must be on A4 or A5 paper or card, either landscape or portrait.
- Please indicate which way up the picture is and give your child’s name and age.
- Please ensure correct postage on the envelope.
- Please keep text, designs, etc. at least 1cm away from the edge of the paper.
- Please try to keep designs unfolded and damage free.
- Best results are with paints, collage, felt pens, inks, glitter, pastels.
- Bold and bright designs that fill the paper are best.
For great ideas please see the Christmas card gallery at http://www.cauliflowercards.co.uk/xmas_gallery.html
Closing date is July 7th