Busy professionals have asked for clear, practical advice about how to identify CMV infection and what action to take. This two page guide has been developed with obstetricians, midwives and paediatricians to focus on the essential facts. It covers:
- Prevention advice
- Potential symptoms in a mother
- Signs of CMV infection in a fetus
- Action to take in pregnancy if infection is suspected
- Signs of CMV infection in a newborn
- Action to take at birth to enable swift diagnosis and treatment
Download at the bottom of the page or order your free poster from email@example.com.