At CMV Action our mission is to limit the devastating impact of CMV for those currently affected and for future generations. We offer advice and support to anyone affected by congenital CMV and we work with medical professionals, support research and raise awareness of the virus.
Raising awareness is essential - we know how devastating this virus can be and how it is still an unknown among medical professionals and the public. We need your help in raising the profile of CMV which, in turn, will help us achieve the ultimate goal - Educate, Vaccinate, Eradicate.
We've put together Awareness Raising packs for you to use in your local area. Help raise awareness by sharing them with your local GP surgery or midwife team.
The packs include: 1 poster and 1 handout on antenatal and neonatal care aimed at midwives and GPs, 5 leaflets for pregnant women, 5 infographics explaining all about CMV.
Order your copy free of charge today!
Email your request with your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form under the picture on the left.
Orders will take up to 2 weeks.
Please raise awareness in any way you can -
- talk about CMV - to friends, family, midwives, GPs, teachers - just about everyone!!
- share your story, write articles, ask questions. These may help you Publications and Resources
- fundraise - this in turn will raise awareness. Fundraising
- buy a CMV Action silver awareness ribbon, wristband or T shirt through the CMV Action Shop
- join our CMV family, get our newsletters Become a member
Let us know if you have any brainwaves to get the message out there or can help us reach our goals.
June is International CMV Awareness Raising Month. Please see June 2017 Awareness Month