Go Silver for CMV
Following a September 2014 summit in Salt Lake City, Utah, organisations from the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, Spain and France have come together to create a worldwide CMV Non-Profit Collaboration Group, dedicated to raising awareness about CMV and prevent disabilities. This united worldwide group are encouraging all women, especially those who are pregnant, to learn about CMV through the Silver Ribbon awareness campaign.
CMV is common. CMV is serious. CMV can be prevented. Worldwide CMV organisations encourage all women to learn about CMV and share this information with their family and friends. Please share the silver awareness ribbon and help stop preventable disabilities in children.
Brought to you by the worldwide CMV Non-Profit Collaboration Group:
- AntiCito Onlus (Italy)
- Chanter Marcher Vivre (France)
- Congenital CMV Association (Australia)
- CMV Action (United Kingdom)
- CMV Help/Buck Buck Foundation (United States)
- Guiding Guardians CMV Family Advocacy Foundation (United States)
- Maddie's Mission (United States)
- Stop Citomegalovirus (Spain)
- Stop CMV - The CMV Action Network (United States)
- Utah CMV Council (United States)