These CMV Action fundraising pages enable the public to use the CMV Action name and fundraising logo to raise funds for, and to give donations to, CMV Action, registered charity
1147633. It cannot be used in connection with any other charity, or for any other charitable cause or purpose. The use of these pages is subject to the terms below.
The terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, so you should check them regularly for any changes.
- If you are creating a fundraising page and would like to upload photos to it, please ensure that you are either the owner of the copyright in the photo, or you have the permission of the person who is. Similarly, if the image and/or text you would like to post features the name and/or likeness of any living person, especially where he/she has been diagnosed with a medical condition, you must get his/her consent before you do this.
- We welcome and encourage users to customise messages on fundraising pages, and to leave comments when making donations. However, racist, sexist, obscene, defamatory, misleading or otherwise offensive or upsetting language and/or content is not permitted.
The following uses are also prohibited:
- posting or uploading any content or material that infringes someone else’s intellectual property or other legal rights, unless you have obtained the owner or relevant person’s consent first;
- running any form of illegal prize draw, competition or lottery, or offering any form of incentive to encourage people to donate through their fundraising page;
- carrying out or encouraging any illegal or unlawful acts; and
- sending junk or “spam” communications, or any other form of messaging or content for promotional or commercial purposes.
CMV Action is not responsible for the contents of any fundraising page created on our behalf, nor do we necessarily endorse the fundraising activities referred to in any page. Whilst we do not actively monitor fundraising pages, if and when we become aware that a user has breached any of the terms of this section above, we reserve the right to edit or remove the offending message(s) and/or content, or to close the relevant page, without further notice at our sole discretion. Please note that donations will not be refunded in these circumstances.
Fundraising pages will remain open, and donations can be made through them, unless and until they are deleted by the page owner.
As access to all open fundraising pages is unrestricted, and can therefore be seen by anyone, we advise users to avoid posting personal information about themselves or someone else (e.g. addresses, telephone numbers) when writing on a fundraising page.
We will also use your personal details for the purposes of sending you communications about our latest achievements and how you can help support our work where you have given your permission for us to do this when setting up a fundraising page and/or making a donation.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that our fundraising pages are available at all times, circumstances outside of our control mean that we cannot guarantee that this will always be the case. Similarly, there may be occasions when we have to carry out maintenance or other work on the fundraising pages which may affect its functionality, or we may have to suspend altogether, but we shall try and keep this to a minimum.
- In the event that any user breaches our Fundraising Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to close their fundraising page (if applicable) and to prevent them from using our materials or name in future. Please note that any donations received will not be refunded in these circumstances.
- If you have any queries about the use of our pages, or wish to report any content or material that you believe is in breach of our Terms and Conditions, please contact email@example.com
- CMV Action is a registered charity in England and Wales (1147633), Registered address: 20 Underwood Road, London, E1 5AW